Notification of Changes
3. This website includes links to third party websites. These sites are governed by their own privacy statements. We are not responsible for their operations, including but not limited to their information practices. Users submitting information to or through these third party websites should review the privacy statement of these sites before providing them with personally identifiable information.
4. Children are not eligible to use our service and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us or use the service.
Information We Collect
1. To open an Eznow account, you must provide your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. This required information is necessary for us to issue a new password if you forget or lose your password and to contact you should the need arise in administering your account.
2. When you arrive at or leave this website, we automatically receive the web address of the site that you came from or are going to. We also collect information on which pages of this website you visit while you are on this website, the type of browser you use and the times you access this website. We use this information only to try to understand our customers’ preferences better and to manage the load on our servers, so as to improve our service and your experience with Eznow. We do not track the websites that you visit before or after you leave this website.
3. We send a “session cookie” to your computer if and when you log in to your Eznow account by entering your e-mail address and password. These cookies allow us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages in our site during the same session, so that you don't need to re-enter your password multiple times. Once you log out or close your browser, these session cookies expire and no longer have any effect.
4. If you send us correspondence, including e-mails and faxes, we retain such information in the records of your Eznow account. We retain these records in order to measure and improve our customer service. We may, over time, delete these records so long as permitted by law.
5. From time to time, we offer optional questionnaires and surveys to our users for such purposes as collecting demographic information or assessing users' interests and needs. The use of the information collected will be explained in detail in the survey itself. If we collect personally identifiable information from our users in these questionnaires and surveys, the users will be given notice of how the information will be used prior to their participation in the survey or questionnaire.
Our Use and Disclosure of Information
1. We collect, store and process your personal information on servers located in Hong Kong. We use the information we collect about you in order 1) to provide our services, 2) to provide customer service, 3) to determine your eligibility to receive offers for special features or products, and 4) to improve our products and services. We give access to individually identifiable information about our users only to those employees who require it to fulfill customer service requests.
2. We will not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. We will not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties.
3. We disclose information that we in good faith believe is appropriate to cooperate in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity.
4. We disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, order of a court-appointed receiver or other comparable legal process, including subpoenas from private parties in a civil action.
5. We disclose information to your agent or legal representative (such as the holder of a power of attorney that you grant, or a guardian appointed for you).
6. We share aggregated statistical data with our business partners or for public relations. For example, we may disclose that a specific percentage of our users age. However, this aggregated information is not tied to personally identifiable information.
8. We share your information with Shanghai Meicheng Technology Information Development Co., Ltd, our parent company, subsidiaries and joint ventures to help coordinate the services we provide to you, enforce our terms and conditions, and promote trust and safety.
9. We communicate with users on a regular basis via e-mail to provide requested services, and we also communicate by phone to resolve customer complaints or investigate suspicious transactions. We use your e-mail address to confirm your opening of an Eznow account, to send you notice of your orders to us, to send information about important changes to our products and services, and to send notices and other disclosures required by law. Generally, users cannot opt out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional.
10. We use IP addresses, browser types and access times to analyze trends, administer the site, improve site performance and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
1. We committed to handling your customer information with high standards of information security. We restrict access to your personally identifiable information to employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you.
2. The security of your Eznow account also relies on your protection of your Eznow password. You may not share your Eznow password with anyone. We will never ask you to send your password or other sensitive information to us in an e-mail, though we may ask you to enter this type of information on this website. Any e-mail or other communication requesting your Eznow password, asking you to provide sensitive account information via email, or linking to a website with a URL that does not begin with http://www.sstbzm.live should be treated as unauthorized and suspicious and should be reported to us immediately. If you do share your Eznow password with a third party for any reason, including because the third party has promised to provide you additional services such as account aggregation, the third party will have access to your account and your personal information, and you may be responsible for actions taken using your password. If you believe someone else has obtained access to your password, please change it immediately by logging in to your Eznow account and changing your Profile settings, and also contact us right away as described.
Accessing and Changing Your Information
1. You can review the personal information you provided us and make any desired changes to such information, or to the settings for your Eznow account, at any time by logging in to your account on this website. You can also close your Eznow account by contact us. If you close your Eznow account, we will mark your Eznow account in our database as "Closed," but will keep your Eznow account information in our database. This is necessary in order to deter fraud, by ensuring that persons who try to commit fraud will not be able to avoid detection simply by closing their account and opening a new account. If you close your Eznow account, your personally identifiable information will not be used by us for any further purposes, or sold or shared with third parties, except as necessary to prevent fraud and assist law enforcement, or as required by law.
1. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, you can contact us by clicking here.